On this episode of The Unoffendable Podcast, we discuss this idea of 3D printed steaks and if we would eat it. Would we try Mac & Cheese Ice Cream? The wedding guest request list from hell. We get into a heated debate over Shrinkflation. Apparently, Facebook is being blamed for everything these days as President Joe Biden says COVID-19 misinformation is killing people. Sales of Lego handgun case kids halted while George Floyd Mural in Ohio destroyed by lightning. Plus more more including the NFL pregame to include Black National Anthem, we talk AI weapons, full-time minimum wage, rent and McDonald’s paying $20 an hour. The episode was packed and full of fun.
Articles Reference From The Show:
- With 3D printed ‘steaks’, Spanish startup eyes the mass market
- Mac & Cheese Is The Ice Cream You Never Thought You’d Need And Now It’s Hard To Get
- ‘Humiliated’ mum banned from flying after binning baby’s dirty nappy mid-flight
- Wedding guests advised to ‘run’ after sharing couple’s list of rules for the day
- Beware Of ‘Shrinkflation,’ Inflation’s Devious Cousin
- Biden says social media carrying COVID misinformation is ‘killing people’
- Biden accuses Facebook of ‘killing people’ amid censorship row
- The U.S. says humans will always be in control of AI weapons. But the age of autonomous war is already here.
- Utah company halts sales of Lego handgun case kits after cease and desist
- Witnesses claim lightning destroyed George Floyd mural in Ohio
- NFL 2021 season will include Black national anthem, social justice messages again: report
- Anti-Police Protesters Disrupt Black Families Mourning Victims Of Violent Crime In Oakland
- Full-time minimum wage workers can’t afford rent anywhere in the US, according to a new report
- These numbers are mind-boggling’: It takes how many minimum wage jobs to afford S.F. rent?
- McDonald’s offering up to $20 an hour, pressuring competition
- Black Widow, Stranger Things Star David Harbour Says No One Could Disagree With Socialism
- FTC Takes Action against Septic Tank Cleaning Company that Made Millions of Illegal Robocalls to Consumers Nationwide