On this episode of WTF California, we discuss how the legal system works and there should be no excuse for rioting and looting again. However, will jurors and judges be intimidated into decisions simply to prevent riots in the future?
Nancy Pelosi takes heat for thanking George Floyd for “sacrificing your life for justice” while Governor Gavin Newsom also chimes in. Democrats fail to take action against Maxine Waters. LA Mayor’s budget increases police funding while San Diego proposal would give “hazard pay” to county workers.
- Pelosi faces intense backlash after thanking George Floyd for ‘sacrificing your life for justice’
- Newsom: ‘If George Floyd looked like me, he’d still be alive today’
- House rejects GOP effort to censure L.A. Rep. Maxine Waters over police protest remarks
- Garcetti’s proposed city budget includes slight funding increase for LAPD
- San Jose looks to reform police department
- Contra Costa DA to charge Danville deputy in fatal police shooting of Newark man
- Wealth Tax Proposal In California Splits Progressive, Moderate Lawmakers
- Plan To Let CA Politicians See Names On Recall Petitions Won’t Move Forward
- San Diego to Pay COVID ‘Hazard Pay’ to County Govt. Employees Who Never Missed a Paycheck
- Judge Orders LA To Offer Shelter To All Unhoused Skid Row Residents By October
- LA County supervisors vote to return Bruce’s Beach to owners’ descendants
Follow Us & Subscribe
- Apple Podcast – click here
- Google Podcast – click here
- PodBean – click here
- Spotify – click here
- TuneIn-Alexa: click here
- Official Website
- Follow us on Facebook
Do us a favor and hit subscribe and be alerted when new episodes are released.