On this episode, we talk about the list of Safest Cities in California, which prompts us to talk about tonight’s Antioch City Council meeting which the city council continues its assault on the Antioch Police Department with its anti-police agenda and fake community engagement. A man in Diamond Bar drives through protesters, Los Angeles Police now investigate 5 police shootings in 4 days. Plus, oral arguments date set against Governor Gavin Newsom’s use of executive power
- California’s 50 Safest Cities of 2021
Safewise also stated Only 40% of Californians feel safe in their state, with 72% worried about gun violence and 77% concerned about the pandemic
- Antioch City Council Set to Prohibit Police From Receiving Military Equipment
On Tuesday, the City of Antioch will continue its discussion on police reform with an agenda item that would ban the city from acceptance and or acquisition of Surplus Military Equipment in the future.
- Antioch City Council Set to Receive Final Report for Bridging The Gap Series
On Tuesday, the Antioch City Council will receive its final report for the Bridging the Gap Virtual Roundtable Discussions. The goal was to increase understanding of how to address racial injustice and improve police-community relations.
- Man drives through Diamond Bar protest against hate crimes that target Asian Americans
An investigation is underway after a man in Diamond Bar drove through a group protesting against Asian American-Pacific Islander hate crimes Sunday.
- Man breaks cop’s leg, then breaks own foot jumping out window, California police say
A man being sought by California police at a rowdy party tried to escape by leaping out a second-story apartment window, breaking his foot, Chico police say.
- Oral argument set in lawsuit over Newsom’s use of executive power
SACRAMENTO – Today, California Assemblymembers James Gallagher (R-Yuba City) and Kevin Kiley (R-Rocklin) announced that an Appellate Court has scheduled oral argument in their lawsuit challenging Governor Gavin Newsom’s abuse of emergency powers during the COVID-19 State of Emergency. The parties will appear before the 3rd District Court of Appeal in Sacramento on April 20 at 9:30 AM.
- Apple Podcast – click here
- Google Podcast – click here
- PodBean – click here
- Spotify – click here
- TuneIn-Alexa: click here
- Official Website
Do us a favor and hit subscribe and be alerted when new episodes are released.