On this episode of The Unoffednable, we discuss whether to provide immunity for drivers hitting protesters in the roadway is a good idea or not. Muppets now get new warning label from Disney. The unbelievable GGD (Gorilla Glue Dunce), Kenny discusses who he would smack with a Rafiki stick. Cats ruining dating world for men while sperm counts are down. We discuss getting on airplanes given recent engine fire plus Ted Cruz goes to Mexico.
- New legislation would protect drivers who hit protestors (apnews.com)
- ‘The Muppets’ slapped with a content warning by Disney (nypost.com)
- Is your cat destroying your love life? This study says ‘yes.’ (chron.com)
- Why more men are suffering from infertility than ever before (nypost.com)
- ‘I thought we were done’: Parts fall from sky in plane scare (apnews.com)
How to listen:
- Apple Podcast – click here
- Google Podcast – click here
- PodBean – click here
- Spotify – click here
- Official Website
Showhost include Mike Burkholder, James Pringle, and Kenny Turnage II.