On this episode of WTF California, we talk about the boogers that are not going away in Assemblymembners James Gallagher and Kevin Kiley who now are pushing for a Resolution to ‘Let Them Play’ which urges the California Department of Public Health to issue new guidance that will permit youth sporting activities and competition in California state to resume immediately, with proper safety protocols in place. This comes as Santa Clara County issues stricter policy on youth sports which likely kills sports for the year. Meanwhile, 44 schools in San Francisco to get a name change, UC Berkley removes another building name. We talk crap about BART because they deserve it while we talk about a couple wackos who are now in trouble with the law.
- Lawmakers Introduce Resolution to ‘Let Them Play’
- Santa Clara County deals potential crushing blow to high school sports
- SF Unified to rename 44 schools; current monikers ‘inappropriate
- UC Berkeley strips building name for namesake’s treatment of Native Americans
- First Batch of New Federal Emergency Relief Allocated to BART
- California Man Charged With Making Threats Directed Against A New York City-Based U.S. Congressman And A Journalist, Citing Their Statements About The Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election
- Grocery store gets restraining order against Fresno anti-mask protester after confrontation
How to listen & Subscribe to get alerts when new episodes are released:
- Apple Podcast – click here
- Google Podcast – coming soon
- PodBean – click here
- Spotify – click here
- TuneIn-Alexa: click here
- Official Website
Mrs. Lippert would be proud of you Ken!